At Netflights we love to hear about people’s travel experiences be it visiting the skyscrapers of Hong Kong to the relaxing beaches of Dubai – everyone has a story in them to tell. And for people going on a holiday what better way to find out about a destination than hearing it from someone who has been there!
We love our travel community and we really want to share our customers experiences as well as travel bloggers experiences with all the people who visit the website, which is why we are currently offering a number of guest posting opportunities each month.
What to expect being a guest blogger?
- If you are successful your travel article will appear as a permanent posting within the Netflights community.
- You will receive full credit for the article and if you have a travel blog, website or social media profile we can link back to this in the article bio.
- We will also feature your posting on our social media profiles which include Facebook, Twitter, Google +
What we want?
- We are looking for travel articles that are at least 500 words in length and preferably no longer than 1200 words.
- We also need 2/3 photos to support the article (these must be your own and not off the internet)
- Unique content – this means content that has not already been published on the internet.
Examples of Guest Postings
How to contact us
If you would like to pitch an idea for a posting to us we would love to hear from you – what you need to do is get in touch with us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving us a Facebook message.
We look forward to hearing from you.